25 May We have chosen what we think is the best alarm system to use on farms
After what feels like months of testing, we have finally decided upon what we feel is the best intruder alarm system to use on a farm or rural property. We have settled on the WiComm Pro from Risco as our alarm of choice for farms. Ideal for a farm house or stand alone workshops, the system can be extended to include perimeter alarm devices such as Beam sensors or external camera sensors.
Why do we feel this is the best choice:
- It is a professional WIRELESS alarm making installation easy without compromising on security standards – this means it is accepted by insurance companies and is suitable for a police response
- It can be connected to the internet through Wi-Fi, a cable and/Or 4g Mobile data – again making getting online with multiple signalling pathways straightforward.
- Risco have a fantastic app so you and your family or workers can be alerted to intruders wherever you are. This app is ‘Secured BY Design’ and is the only system of its kind that has currently achieved this certification.
- It works perfectly alongside Farmer’s Eye Farm CCTV systems or can be used with Risco’s Camera PIR’s allowing you to receive the alarm then VISUALLY VERIFY that there is indeed intruder on your farm RATHER than a false alarm and then act by calling the police.
- The system comes with some fantastic waterproof sensors and can also interface with third party sensors (i.e. BEAM Sensors) to provide external OR perimeter security for your farm.
- Risco offer a decent 24 month manufacturer’s warranty with great aftersales technical support.
In the next few weeks we will be putting more information on our website soon but if you would like more information in the meantime just get in touch!