29 Jan NSI Gold Accreditation – ACHIEVED!
We are delighted, and proud, to announce that in July 2023 we achieved our goal of gaining NSI Gold Accreditation. You can find our entry on their site under our main company name of ScotiaTech Ltd.
The National Security Inspectorate (NSI) is an independent, approvals body in the that certifies companies in the security and fire safety sectors to ensure they meet specific industry standards.
As an accredited company we have our installations and systems of work inspected by them twice yearly to ensure that how we work meets excepted standards.
What Does NSI Accreditation Really Mean For Our Customers?
Choosing to buy your farm security system from an accredited company offers some key benefits including:
Proof Of Our Ability To Deliver A Quality Farm Security System
A valid NSI accreditation indicates that a security company is qualified to design, install and maintain security systems. As such, approval is a reflection of the technical proficiency, systems of work, and the business experience of the companies accredited. Having an independent expert 3rd party confirm this gives a level of assurance before you buy.
Support If Something Goes Wrong During The Installation Of Your System
In the unlikely event that something does go wrong during installation on your farm. The NSI can act as an independent point of contact to make a complaint if needed so you know you will not be left on your own.
The Provision Of A Certificate Of Compliance
We can Issue an NSI Certificate of Compliance for security and fire safety systems as evidence they are installed to relevant standards – this is often an insurance requirement and is mandatory if a police response is required.
By Becoming An NSI Approved Company You Can Also Have Confidence That Farmer’s Eye:
- Has undergo a rigorous application process before approval was granted.
- Open our business to independent, regular audit by highly trained specialist auditors.
- Our business and management have been investigate to ensure good repute.
- Have accepted the obligation to put in place corrective actions raised during any NSI audit.
- Will issue an NSI Certificate of Compliance for security and fire safety systems as evidence they are installed to relevant standards.
- Observe and comply with NSI regulations at all times.
- Provide ongoing appropriate training for our staff ensuring the required level of skill.
- Have suitable insurance and business premises.
- Have a robust financial standing.
- Work to International and British Standards and NSI Codes of Practice, teams have relevant technical experience.
- Operate a Quality Management System to ISO 9001 combined with unique NSI Quality Schedule.
- Have reputable Directors & leaders with relevant business experience and effective employee security screening
If you would like to find out more please visit the NSI here.
Alternatively get in touch and see how we can secure your farm!