Some say that size doesn’t matter. When it comes to locks, chains and anchors it matters! The Oxford BEAST is so big it comes with a health warning on the box: WARNING – HEAVY!
With the Beast Lock and Chain being so big and strong you need something beastly to anchor it down. The Beast Anchor is an extra strong bolt-down anchor. Double layered in strength and with a hardened steel construction, it really does live up to its name. Weighing in at a whopping 4kg it can be fitted to concrete floors and or concrete/brick walls.
The Beast lock, chain and anchor has achieved a Sold Secure DIAMOND rating, ensuring it is able to withstand forceful and sustained attacks. To be awarded a DIAMOND is no small feat. The Beast has passed attack tests from a huge range of tools, commonly used by thieves including, pliers bolt croppers, drill, and most impressively a 90 second angle grinder attack.
• Resists angle grinder attack.
• Double layered strength with a hardened steel construction.
• 22mm Beast chain compatible, fits all Oxford chain and locks.
• Weighs 4kg.
• Independently tested – Sold Secure Motorcycle DIAMOND.
• Anti-tamper fittings.
All fittings and instructions included:-
• 4 x high security expansion bolts.
• 4 x anti-tamper ball-bearings.
• 4 x steel plugs to create unassailable anchor.